What are Eagle Bucks?
Like a debit card, Eagle Bucks is a prepaid account that students use to purchase food on campus. With Eagle Bucks, you have access to the Cafeteria and Grill without the need to carry cash, checks or credit cards. You simply use your student ID.
- Eagle Bucks are safer than carrying cash
- You can add Eagle Bucks to your account at anytime
- You can use them when your meal plan limit is not enough
- You can use your Eagle Bucks when you run out of meals on your meal plan
- When you have the after hours munchies
Since Eagle Bucks are used like a debit card, you can never spend more than is deposited in the account. No more worries about bounced checks, credit card bills, or interest payments!
There are no monthly service fees or minimum balance requirements.
How Can I Purchase Eagle Bucks?
You can add bucks to the account at any time.
- Add Eagle Bucks to your payment agreement at the time of Registration.
- Purchase Eagle Bucks online. You will need to enter your name and student ID number.
- Stop by the business office at anytime, or send a check or money order to the Business Office. Be sure to include the Student's name, ID # and a memo that the payment is for Eagle Bucks.
5345 Atlanta Hwy
Montgomery, AL 36109-3390
- Call the Business Office and pay over the phone with a Credit or Debit Card. 334.386.7165 or 800.879.9816