The law school's Career Services Office provides reciprocity to students and graduates of other ABA-approved law schools on the following basis:
- Services are available only on a one-to-one basis to third year students and graduates of ABA accredited law schools that allow Faulkner Law students and/or alumni similar access to their career services and facilities.
- All requests must be in writing from the student or graduate's Career Services Office at least two weeks in advance of the intended visit. Requests must include the address for the student/graduate. No walk-in requests can be honored. Reciprocity is granted for a three (3) month period from the date of the first visit. Reciprocity may be extended for another three (3) month period upon written permission from the Director. Students and graduates utilizing the services of the Career Services Office are requested to bring with them a copy of the letter granting reciprocity.
- Services available through reciprocity include access to Career Services resource materials and monthly job listings. Services that are not available through reciprocity include access to the On-Campus Interview Program, job fairs, recruitment programs and password-protected sections of the Career Services website.
- Reciprocity will not be granted during the fall recruitment period, August 1 - November 1.
- Requests may be denied if the student or graduate seeking services is already receiving reciprocity or plans to seek reciprocity from any other accredited law school in the State of Alabama.
- Applicants granted reciprocity must state in cover letters to employers that the job listings were provided by the Thomas Goode Jones School of Law Career Services Office through a reciprocal agreement with their school.
- The Director of Career Services reserves the right to deny or revoke reciprocity privileges to anyone whose conduct is deemed inappropriate or to any law school surpassing a reasonable number of requests within any academic year.
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law reserves the right to modify its reciprocity policy at any time without advance notice.
Requests for reciprocity can be made by mail, fax or e-mail to:
G. Allen Howell
Director of Career Services and Public Interest
Thomas Goode Jones School of Law
Career Services Office
Telephone: (334) 386-7905
Fax: (334) 386-7505