Need a Book?
- Search the Library Catalog to find books available at Nichols Library (and ebooks).
- Search ebrary to find ebooks from trusted publishers
with tools that make research easy and reliable.
- Search Ebsco eBook Collection (formerly NetLibrary) to find only ebooks from a large collection Faulkner has accumulated online.
- Search within the Gale Virtual Reference Library to find Gale ebooks Faulkner has purchased, in addition to the reference books in that group.
- Search SpringerLink for Ebooks to find ebooks in several major categories purchased from Springer Verlag publishing company.
Note: Any ebooks should also be in the Faulkner Libraries online catalog.
Need a Book from another Faulkner Campus?
If you find an item in the catalog that is located at another Faulkner Campus, fill out the Faulkner Libraries Material Request form and it will be sent to you.
Can't Find What You Need?
- If you know the title of the book(s) you need, fill out the Interlibrary Loan form and we will get the book for you! (if you need more than one title, simply hit the back button after you have submitted the form and fill in the next title's information.)
- Don't forget to stop by the Circulation Desk to pick up a Consortium sticker for your student ID. The sticker allows you to check out materials from ASU, AUM, Troy-Montgomery, and Huntingdon College as well as the Alabama Public Library Service (APLS).
- The world of Interlibrary Loan thrives on an international network of libraries that collaborated to form a catalog called WorldCat. If you find yourself needing Interlibrary Loan books very often, you might want to become familiar with WorldCat.
Have a Suggestion?
Let us know what titles or subjects you would like to see in the library. Email your suggestions to Ask a Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org.