Admission to the Master of Science in Management program requires that all applicants meet the following criteria:
- At least four years of relevant work experience is required. The Academic department will determine "relevancy" based on professional expertise and experience gained relative to business and management.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Official copies of all transcripts must be received prior to consideration for admission and must be sent from each college or university attended directly to Graduate Enrollment at Faulkner University. Hand-delivered copies, photocopies, and print-outs of grade reports are not acceptable.
- Applicants are required to take the GMAT examination and submit official scores by the end of their first semester.
- Students seeking admission to the MSM program must have completed a course in Statistics, Quantitative Business Analysis, or Operations Research. It is strongly recommended that students enrolling in the program should have completed courses in Economics, Finance, Marketing, Management, and Information Systems.
NOTE: Previously taken graduate courses are not transferable.
Any exceptions to the admission criteria are considered by the MSM academic review committee. The committee is comprised of the director, MSM department or a graduate faculty member, the associate dean of the college of business, and the dean of the college of business.