Fall 2013 Registration for Dual Enrollment
July 22 - 26, 2013*
Jump start your college career with dual-enrollment courses at Faulkner University! This program allows high school students to take college classes and earn college credit while fulfilling high school class requirements.
The application deadline to apply for the Fall 2013 semester is July 31, 2013.
To qualify, students must:
- Be at least a high school sophomore
- Complete an application for admission and pay the $25 application fee
- Submit a high school transcript with a cumulative GPA of at least a 3.0 OR an ACT composite score of 22 or higher
- Submit a letter of recommendation from the high school counselor, principal, or home-school leader
Before registering for a Math class in the Dual Enrollment program, you will need to take the Math placement test. Placement testing can be done in our Instructional Support Lab located on our Montgomery campus in Brooks Hall Room 405 during office hours.
Students will NOT have to take placement tests if they have at least a 20 in the Math section of the ACT(for Math placement into MH 1338 - Finite Math).
You must be accepted into the Dual Enrollment program before registering.
Faulkner University offers 2 different branches of Dual Enrollment. Please choose from the following options:
- On Campus Dual Enrollment - Students attend actual college classes on Faulkner's campus.
- Online - Students outside the tri-county area are permitted to take courses via the internet.
What are students saying about the program?
"The work is tougher and more rewarding. Faulkner is a wonderful small community with professors that care about their students." - Anthony Bianchi
"I absolutely LOVE the whole 'dual enrollment' deal. It is such a blast! I have made some fun friends and I just love the teacher I have. The "mean college teacher" stereotype has completely left me because of how awesome the teachers here are!" - Kim Hunt
Please Contact the Dual Enrollment office with further questions by email, phone (334) 386-7876, or by fax at (334) 386-7877.
*If you are new to the dual enrollment program, you must be accepted in order to register for Fall 2013 classes.
If you have participated in dual enrollment before, you do not have to re-apply to register for the Fall 2013 semester.