The Faulkner University Student Multiplex offers a track, basketball/volleyball courts, racquetball, aerobics, weight room and a student activities area.
The Multiplex is open to Faulkner Students, Faculty and Staff, Faulkner Alumni (with a valid Multiplex membership card), family members of Faculty and Staff (with a valid Multiplex membership card), and guests of the university.
- Students - Free
- Student fees within tuition cover the Multiplex membership cost
- Faculty/Staff - $100 per year
- Membership for employees will be purchased as a “Family Package”
- Includes all ‘at home’ dependents 25 years of age and younger.
- Spouses and Non-Minors(18-25) Dependents
- Free Membership under Family Package. ID provided.
- Minor Dependents (17and younger) Dependents
- Free Membership but must be accompanied by and in the same vicinity as legal guardian who is a member.
- Only allowed to use facility during ”Family Days”
- “Family Days”
- Fall and Spring Semesters
- Anytime the facility is open.
- ***Parents are required to sign waivers for their dependents under 19 the first visit and must sign them in the Dependent Registry each visit thereafter.
- Alumni - $65
- Membership for Alumni will be purchased at a yearly basis.
- Any individual who graduated from Faulkner University
- Guest - $10
- Guests may purchase a “Day Pass” with a current member’s signature and must be in same vicinity as guest at all times
- Guests may only use the “Day Pass” three times per semester
Children 15 and under
- Are not allowed in the weight rooms (even with parental supervision).
- Must be supervised at all times in the multiplex.
- Lockers may be rented on a yearly basis for $75.
- Lockers are on a first come first serve basis and there are limited lockers available.
- Any lock left on a locker, that hasn't been rented, will be removed at the owner's expense.