Tuition is subject to change annually.
- Tuition is $14,400 ($480 per semester hour for 30 semester hours)* see note below
- Tuition cost does not include books
- Application fee is $35 (non-refundable)
- Non-Traditional Eagle I Initiative Fee - $100 per semester
- Registration Fee - $100 per semester
- Late Registration Fee - $100
- Emergency Response Fee - $10 per semester
To make arrangements to pay your tuition and fees after being accepted to the program, please contact the business office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students in the JA program must meet or make their financial arrangements before classes begin. Students with financial aid inquiries should contact the financial aid office at email@example.com.
- Payment in full before the first day of class
- Monthly payments
- Agency reimbursement - requires a letter of commitment from the agency and a statement about their reimbursement policy
Refund Policy for Master of Justice Administration program
Within 1st week of class - 100% less $110 Administrative Fee
Within 2nd week of class - 0 %
Effective June 1, 2011, there is a $110 administrative fee charged each time a student drops out of the program and re-enters the program. Withdrawal from and re-admittance to the program are handled on a case by case basis by the director and the admissions committee. For more information, please e-mail the program director at firstname.lastname@example.org.