To be considered for admission to the Master of Arts in Biblical Studies, the following must be submitted to Graduate Enrollment:
- A completed Admission Application to the Master of Arts in Biblical Studies.
- A $35 non refundable application fee must be included with a completed application form.
Official transcripts from EVERY college and university attended. The Registrar of the school attended must mail these directly to Graduate Enrollment. Hand carried transcripts, copies of official transcripts, or print-outs of grade reports are not acceptable. Mail transcripts to:
5345 Atlanta Highway
Montgomery, AL 36109-3398
- Official reports of acceptable scores from one of the following: a combined verbal and quantitative score of 800 or above on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or at least 375 on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT). A score of 500 on TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is required of all students for whom English is a second language. Any of these scores must be sent directly from the testing agency to the director of graduate Biblical studies at the address above.
- A Personal Goal Statement of approximately 250 words: specify personal goals and how the Master of Arts in Biblical Studies program at Faulkner University will contribute to those goals.
- Recommendations from three people who are not relatives of the applicant, including at least one from a church leader. Download an Official recommendation form or request an admissions packet at the above address.
- Transfer Credits: A student who has earned graduate credit in Biblical Studies from a regionally accredited institution may transfer a maximum of nine (9) semester hours into the M. A. in Biblical Studies program. Transfer hours must be approved by the Dean of Biblical Studies.
To view some or all of these files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you may download freely from Adobe's website.