Application deadline for Fall is August 1, 2013
To be considered for admission, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited university with a minimum of a 2.5 cumulative grade point average.
- Obtain a minimum score on the Miller Analogies Test of 370 or a minimum on the Graduate Records Exam of 700 (Verbal & Quantitative combined).
- Submit official transcripts from each college/university attended.
- Complete the application and provide a writing sample.
- Submit recommendation forms found in the application packet.
Required Application Materials
- Completed application form
- Official transcripts from EVERY college or university attended
- Minimum score on the MAT or GRE
- Passing score on the TOEFL (if applicable)
- Personal statement of lifetime goals
- Three (3) recommendations
- $35.00 non-refundable application fee
Applications cannot be processed until ALL required materials are received. As soon as they have been received, the applicant will be notified that his/her file is complete. It is appropriate to assume that the application is incomplete until such notification is received. Admission, when granted, will be valid only if the applicant enrolls during the term indicated on the application. All application materials become the property of Faulkner University; none will be returned to the applicant.
Last updated on 1/25/13.