To access Electronic Databases Passwords:
- You may simply visit the Jones School of Law Library TWEN site and download the password list via the link in the left column of our TWEN site.
- In the alternative, you may open your Faulkner University Outlook email.
- Below your Inbox is an icon marked "Public Folders" with a plus sign (+) to the left of the folder
- Click on the plus sign (+) to open the folder
- This will open another set of folders, including a folder marked "All Public Folders"
- Click on the plus sign (+) next to the "All Public Folders" icon
- Scroll down the alphabetical list of folders to the icon marked "JSL Electronic Database Passwords"
- Click on the icon and in the window to the right of the icon a Word Document will open called "JSL Electronic Databases Password Page.doc"
- Double click on the Word document
- A list of alphabetical Jones Law Library Electronic Databases which require the use of a username and password will open
- Please note that only those persons affiliated with Faulkner University are authorized to access Jones Law Library's Electronic Databases while off-campus.